Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Outlaw E from Extreme Flight


People often ask "Why should I belong to a club? I can fly anywhere." While this may be true, you’re forgetting one vital thing to your growth in the hobby, friendship. Joining a club means you meet a ton of people with a ton of experience and knowledge. That experience and knowledge and into play when I was looking to make a motor mount for my Outlaw conversion, sure I could have made my own, but nothing like the one you see here.



These couple pictures are why you should belong to a club as a friend I met at the club made this motor mount for me. Thanks for the bang up job Larry and thanks Nampa Model Aviators!

1 comment:

  1. A very nice model. This is a nicely designed and would seem a better fit I must say that this is one of the best models that I have seen in a long time. You truly get what you pay for in this model.This type of tank having latest technology is amazing. Thanks for sharing...Continue reading

    ReplyDelete