Sunday, January 24, 2010

Lazy Sunday afternoon at the SOD farm.


Just getting there, now it's time to get in the air.


Here's my fleet of helis as I get ready to fly them. Both 700s gave me issues all day. I need to spend some time with them as I have spent most of my time getting that Trex 600E back on track.

The 600 has Scorpion 4025 1100kv, CC ICE 100AMP ESC, JR770 and 8900 tail servo, followed up by some 821's on the cyclic, yes I have 821s in it! She is flying real good, Head speed is around 2020.

She has plenty of guts, I am loving that Motor ESC combo. She may not give me 8 mins like the nitros, but she gives me 4 mins of strap in, buckle up, shut up, and enjoy the flat out, heart pounding rocket ride!

As good as she is flying I really find it hard to take the 821's out and put in my Hitecs 6965s.


Cooper and I have been flying this plane for a little more than 2 years. She's an Extreme Flight Extra 300. I killed off the old one back in Sept of 2009 and Cooper has put here back together in order to get ready for AMA competition this year. Today is her maiden and Cooper left her have it.

Nothing like flying with a buddy on a Lazy Sunday Afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment